Affiliate Marketing Vs Google Adsense: If a blogger is asked to choose between Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing, there is a 95% chance that he will choose Adsense.
But whether this choice is right or wrong depends on the traffic of your blog.
Keep in mind, we will read about this in detail in this post.
I have been blogging on my website since 2016 and till now I have done a good study on how to earn money from Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing.
According to my, Google Adsense is a great way to earn money from a blog, it would be a bit wrong to say that.
We are going to know about this in this post. But before that, they both know a little about the network.
Here I am not going to tell you anything related to Adsense and Affiliate Marketing from the Internet, rather I am sharing my experiences, which I have experienced in my blogging career.
Before I tell you which is better Google Adsense or Affiliate Marketing? Let’s know a little about these two.
What are Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing?
There are many ways to earn money from the internet, in which we have already talked about many ways that you can make money by working at home, Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing are also very good ways to earn money.
In this article today, we will give information about Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing, in which you will know whether Adsense is right or Affiliate Marketing, because you will get answers to all the questions related to it here.
What is Google Adsense?
As its name suggests, it is a Google product that is absolutely free. Adsense was formed in 2003 and today it has emerged as the world’s largest advertising provider network.
A broker can also call Adsense as it works between the advertiser and the publisher (publisher).
The world’s website that makes money from advertisements. 95% of those websites have Adsense ads.
When a person clicks on the advertisement of Google Adsense, then Google earns. They own 45 percent of the earned money and give 55 percent of the rest to the owner of the website.
Benefits of Google Adsense
- You get money according to PPC ( Pay Per Click ), the more clicks, the more money you will get.
It also gets money for impressions.
- Once setup after Adsense Account Approve, it automatically shows ads on your site.
- Your earnings will depend on your traffic. That is the more traffic, the more clicks, and the more money.
- Its earnings are received directly in the bank.
Disadvantages of Google Adsense
- Approval of Adsense does not match with Asani. He has a long broadened Terms & Conditions list.
- It is managed by Google alone.
- Account disable (Suspend) can happen when there are more clicks.
- Cannot edit Ad Codes.
- Cannot click on your own ads.
- Google does not allow Adsense to place ads with Adsense along with other advertisers like Chitika.
- Its ads can be placed only on the blog or website.
- Advertisements spoil the look of the blog. Due to which the reader has difficulty in reading the post.
- Sometimes Adsense becomes disabled even without reason.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Promoting other company’s products on your blog gets some commission. The money earned in this way is called Affiliate Marketing.
In simple words, Affiliate Marketing is a way in which a person promotes his blog or website or in some other way, similar to any other company, and in return, that company or organization gives some commission to that person.
These products can be anything like Web Hosting, Cloths, Mobiles, etc. and the commissions of different companies in the market are also different, which can range from 5% to 80%.
Affiliate Marketing Vs on blog. Advantages and disadvantages of Google Adsense
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- It is very easy to join any affiliate program.
- You can decide for your company according to your own needs.
- In the case of Recurring Income, you keep getting money without doing any work for years.
- You can use many Affiliate Programs simultaneously.
- To earn more money, you do not read the need of thousands of visitors every day.
- Affiliate programs like Web Hosting can earn from 1000 rupees to 15,000 rupees by just getting a sale.
- You can earn good money by targeting good traffic with Affiliate Marketing on a new blog.
- In Affiliate Marketing, you do not run the risk of Account Ban by Invalid Click.
- You can take its earnings through Paypal, Check, or directly in the bank.
Disadvantages of Affiliate Marketing
- In this, you will get a commission on getting the product sold and not on the click.
- To earn money, you need to know how to sell the product.
- It is important to have a Trusted Audience and Targeted Traffic.
- To convert your readers into customers, you should know the best Affiliate Products.
Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing Earning Calculation
Which of you can make more money in Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing? To illustrate this, I will explain with an example.
Google Adsense Earning Calculations
Suppose your one-month traffic is 30K (30,000), Average CPC 0. 05 $ and CTR is 10%, then your earnings will be something like this.
Traffic × CPC/CTR = Total Income
30,000 × 0. 05/10 ÷ 100 = 150 $ (10,500 rupees)
Affiliate Marketing Earning Calculations
Suppose if your month’s traffic is 30,000, CR (Conversation Rate) is just 1% and PSC (Per Sale Commission) is 500 rupees, then your earnings will be something like this.
Traffic × CR × PSC =Total Income
30,000 × 1/100 × 500 = Rs. 1,50,000
So now you can guess yourself how much are you getting in Affiliate Marketing.
This is a great reason why many Professional Bloggers do not place Adsense ads.
Above all, it proves that Affiliate Marketing is better in every situation. But this does not mean that I am asking you to leave Adsense.
Rather I would like you to pay attention to both Adsense and Affiliate Marketing. In which Affiliate Marketing should be your prime income source.
Are you satisfied that Affiliate Marketing can bring a new revolution in the world of blogging? Please share your thoughts with us.