XplorMedia, a digital marketing & web design company, has worked with many companies whose hosting providers cause dire consequences and even allow them to suffer deadly consequences with poor support and security. Our years of experience have allowed us to provide hosting reviews using our years of experience.
Tests were run on more than 1500 people and our experts on over 70 hosts using the Pingdom tool, used primarily with Pingdom’s basic plans.
The years we’ve been in the web hosting business have helped us learn a lot about making a decent web hosting service. Furthermore, we have tried to make our servers as torturous as possible.
As a result, you can count on the following list of web hosting companies in India.
2021’s Top 10 Web Hosting Companies In India
#1. Hostinger: Best Hosting In India (₹59/mo.)
About Hostinger: Hostinger is a good pick when it comes to the best web hosting companies in India. More than 29 million active customers combined with approximately 15,000 new users every day give a quick idea of Hostinger’s hosting service quality. Your site will be faster and more reliable with these features. Besides hosting WordPress and shared websites, Hostiger also offers Cloud and Virtual Private Server platforms. You should go with Hostinger if you’re looking to host your gaming setup.
Hostinger, on the other hand, is one of the best web hosting companies in India that you should be able to rely on if you’re in the Shared hosting services. A shared hosting package with the lowest price is available. Comes at 59/month, including a website and an email account, 100 GB bandwidth, a free SSL certificate, and more.
Uptime: Hostinger is responsible for the majority of your Uptime. The average run is recorded at a perfect 99.50%. However, despite occasional downtime for maintenance or updates, Hostinger India still makes sure that businesses are not lost.
Features: Hostinger offers just enough features to enable a website’s startup even with its lowest package. The plan includes one free domain registration, an email account, 100 GB of bandwidth, and one extra resource to protect your site from malicious attacks and online fishing.
Visit Website: https://www.hostinger.com/
#2. BlueHost: Best Host India (₹199/mo.)
The performance of BlueHost has been monitored for a long time now. For years, the company has built a high level of trust, making it one of India’s most trusted hosting providers. Getting the All-In-One pack will save you a lot of money. Moreover, as you grow, you can add extra features. BlueHost is a great company.
Pricing: BlueHost offers three plans at reasonable prices. There are a total of three goals at this time (basic, plus, and premium).
You should be prepared to spend $5.45/month for Choice Plus. Initially, Choice Plus costs the same as Plus, but as it is bigger and has more features, it will be much more costly than the original.
Uptime: BlueHost does a great job of staying up all year long with 99.99% uptime. You have to maintain consistent uptime as your web host. The whole point of hosting your site is to keep it online.
BlueHost offers you some essential features with their initial plans, despite being one of the friendliest web hosting companies in India. Get unlimited bandwidth with shared hosting, free SSL certification, free email accounts, free domain hosting for the first year, etc.
#3. Hostgator: Fast & Secure Host (₹99/mo)
Hostgator is India’s largest web hosting company. Cloud-based hosting services are widely appreciated by individuals and firms alike for their ability to deliver high-quality service at low costs. The hosting giant also stands out because of its reliability, speed, and excellent customer support.
Newly developed sites may upgrade to a better package according to their site’s needs. Prices start at just 99/month for a shared hosting plan. A complete website may create for a modest fee and come with all the necessary features. Still, if you want other features such as Gmail access, data backups, Sitelock monitoring, SEO tools, and others, the prices may not seem good enough. While shopping, you should keep these things in mind.
The company’s uptime has been consistently 99.98% for months. You get a month’s free credit if Hostgator falls short of maintaining maximum hold time.
With that being said, the terms do not cover the maintenance and hacking incidents that are unforeseen. The guarantee also extends to other issues. Thus, in the event customers have a problem, they can claim credit via customer service.
We would emphasize the features like the 99.9% uptime and 24/7 technical support in a Hostgator review. You get a free domain and 10 GB of storage with a basic shared hosting plan at Hostgator. Taking advantage of the offered features, you get 1 GB of space, 100 GB of data transfer, 5 free emails, a free SSL certificate, and an unlimited database.
#4. A2 Hosting: Fastest Server (₹228/mo.)
About A2 Hosting: Based in India, A2 web hosting has been one of the fastest-growing web hosts since 2001. Started as a tiny two-room office that hosted a couple of small websites, they have grown into some of the giant URLs in the world. It is easy to subscribe to A2 hosting as it supports a variety of payment methods.
Hosting Provider A2 Host Prices: A2 host may be one of the cheapest in the industry, but price should not always be your motivating factor. For now, their shared hosting prices stick at 299.42/month. When compared with other competing services, the features of A2 hosting pale in comparison.
You can claim your money-back guarantee at any time when A2 Hosting offers it. Then you get unlimited bandwidth and storage, and your site is protected with free SSL. It comes with one free domain registration, a whopping 25 email addresses, cPanel integration, and free site migration for existing domains.
#5. SiteGround: Good For WordPress ($6.99/mo.)
For its reliable shared hosting environment, SiteGround is mainly known as one of the best web hosts India has to offer. The company had grown substantially since 2004, when it emerged to become one of the ‘giants’ in hosting. To facilitate WordPress sites’ development, they offer WordPress hosting, Cloud hosting, and dedicated hosting services. It is a short time since they have hosted over two million domains.
Pricing on SiteGround: Starting at $3.95/month, you can host your site on SiteGround. It seems like those prices are pretty high, to begin with, as it looks like something too good to be true. When choosing a new shared hosting package, the other offerings are also quite good.
Renewal costs are going up. The best hosting in India uses this trick to get the best price. In addition to the price concern, should you decide to only go for a single-month registration, you will have to pay $14.95 for an initial setup which we consider to be outrageously high.
SiteGround’s uptime is perfect with the industry’s best .99% average rate. This uptime peak has been set for a reason. They must provide a free month of hosting service under their uptime guarantee if the uptime falls below 99.9%. The term and conditions do not apply to emergencies or scheduled issues.
SiteGround offers a wide range of features. They provide enough space for one website with their most minor shared hosting plan. With SilverSilver, you receive unlimited storage, unmetered bandwidth, WordPress installation, on and automatic upgrades, as well as a free SL certificate, a free CDN, free email account, and unlimited database, daily backups, and much more.
#6. HostPapa: Affordable Hosting Brand (₹199/mo.)
About HostPapa: HostPapa, a company based in Toronto, Canada, offers various web hosting services to individuals and small businesses. Web hosting brands that cater to small businesses offer VPS and share hosting. Due to its pocket-friendly plans, HostPapa has become a top choice for emerging entrepreneurs since the company was founded in 2006.
A three-year commitment will generate a cost of 199 per month for the shared hosting plan. In case you do not receive a special price, the Pro plan will set you back 699 per month. Currently, you have a choice of three price tiers for VPS hosting.
The best quality and best performance for your website are found at HostPapa, a 99.9% uptime provider in India.
The following features are available on HostPapa: unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage space, free website migration, free domain and setup, and much more. Additionally, they offer SSL certificates and one-click script installation. And thus, we rank Hostpapa at second place, behind only Bluehost.
#7. iPage: Cheap Web Hosting ($1.99/mo.)
iPage: One of the best web hosts in the country, iPage has been in the business since 1998, offering a range of web hosting solutions for every online business requirement. Two data centers host more than a million websites. A solid shared hosting plan is why iPage is one of India’s top 10 web hosting companies. A wide array of sites can be hosted through this platform at a relatively low price.
The prices of iPage shared hosting plans range from $1.99 a month through $39.99 a year. We have never seen a better deal on hosting. A good kick-off for your blog is just enough with these features. There were no holdbacks to try something better for a larger price or a trickier upgrade.
However, the most affordable subscription can only be obtained only by buying three years in one go. With commitment, you can save a lot of money. Shorter-term contracts will have higher prices. As you know, the cost of renewing your subscription will undoubtedly increase each time.
We would give this best domain hosting review a positive rating if we could count on a solid uptime. If iPage cannot keep the uptime high, none of the other features are worth much. Even so, the 99.96% uptime that has always been working perfectly most of the time so far impressed us. A web hosting service provider like this is a good sign.
As mentioned above, iPage only offers shared hosting plans. These include free domain registrations, free website builders, free SSL certificates, free e-mail addresses, free domain transfers, thousands of free templates, and more.
#8. InMotion: Best Web Host ($3.99/mo.)
InMotion Hosting is one of the best-known names in the web hosting industry. Founded in 2001, the company employs over 300 people. They created two data centers, which host over 300,000 domains, in the past few years. During times of significant web traffic, many hosting companies appear to be the worst offenders. InMotion Hosting reviews are brutally honest, so you will see if it’s worth trying the company.
InMotion Pricing: InMotion Hosting offers cheap-looking pricing just like most big players. Does it cost that little? Starting at $3.99/month, Launch is the initial plan for shared hosting. Those two options may be of interest to you.
There’s no way to tell if it’s for real or if it’s merely a pricing trick designed to draw in customers. A 24-month contract is supposed to entitle you to this discounted cost. Subscriptions with shorter periods, such as 12 months, tend to have higher prices.
Your site must be available at all times. The reliability of an organization’s computer systems can make or break a business. Based on that, InMotion Hosting has performed well. You can undoubtedly rely on their 99.95% uptime for the past 24 months.
InMotion features: InMotion Hosting is an excellent choice for both new and existing businesses. A single account can accommodate at least two websites from their plan, including free domain registration, 40 GB of storage space, unlimited bandwidth, a free SSL certificate, and more.
#9. GreenGeeks: Eco Web Host ($2.95/mo.)
The GreeGeeks website is a well-known online hosting company that was founded in 2008. GreenGeek now serves customers from more than 150 countries with their efficient data centers. Shared hosting, one of GreekGeek’s critical hosting plans, is known for its eco-friendly practices.
Offering an affordable price point, GreenGeeks lets you start for just $2.95 per month. However, they claim there are no hidden charges. A 3-year contract is required to get the lowest rate. You may have to pay the $9.95 registration fee if you choose to register only for a month.
We guarantee 99.90% uptime as a minimum. To find out the truth, we’ve been testing their machine for some time now and have concluded that they’re delivering great performances with 99.98% uptime over the past 24 months.
The services offered by GreenGeeks include one-click application installation, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage, free domain registration for the first year, free SSL certificates, and power caching.
#10. GoDaddy: For Small Businesses (₹99.00/mo.)
Among the web hosting companies, you’ll find GoDaddy to be among the best. Also, the company’s domain name registrar is very well known across the globe. Our base plan isn’t the cheapest we’ve countered, but it is pretty affordable. Check out GoDaddy hosting services and see what you can do.
Getting started with a stable website is easier with the Economy plan. Signing up for this plan requires a minimum of 12 months. The following hosting plans available are Deluxe and Ultimate for 419/month and 59/month, respectively.
Yet, these basic plans lack essential security features such as SSL/TLS certificates, backups, site transfers, securing your website, etc. The renewal price is substantial, and so is the price for additional features.
Good uptime is the difference between a good and bad hosting service. GoDaddy achieved over an extended period a 99.97% uptime rate above industry standards. The performance of GoDaddy is excellent, with a quick page load.
Features at GoDaddy: GoDaddy is quite pricey compared to other providers. Nevertheless, you will receive essential elements, including unmetered bandwidth, one free domain, 100 GB of storage, and a free email account, when you register for their hosting service. However, during the first year, you can only sign up for at least 12 months to receive the free email account and domain registration.
#11. CloudWays: Best For eCommerce ($10/mo.)
With CloudWays, you will find a managed, cloud-based hosting service built to help entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses. Some of the critical reasons CloudWays has achieved its position at the top should be cited. Buying things we do not need at too high an expense is against the law.
Subscribers are not forced to pay on a long-term basis. You can try the services out free of charge before committing. Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud are two platforms that beginners can use.
Different plans are available for varied pricing, depending on what you need. A hidden fee, a long-term contract, or a long-term contract can be found anywhere. If you consider paying monthly, hourly, or yearly to be best for your needs, you may subscribe to CloudWays. Several servers are available at different price points.
You have chosen Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Digital Ocean, Linode, and Vultr as your server. There are various plans, but the most affordable is $10 a month with Digital Ocean, while the most expensive is $33.30 with Google Cloud.
Host uptime is paramount to hosting success. Your server makes your data available to anyone. For the long term, CloudWays strives for an uptime rate of 99.99%.
Our company has tested their servers’ uptime using queries we have used in response to their support email.
CloudWays features: The CloudWays features come with 1 GB of RAM, 25 GB of storage space, 1 TB of bandwidth, along with a single-core processor that comes with the lowest plan costing just $10 per month. A monthly fee of fewer than nine dollars allows you to use a lot of features. Among other options, this cloning software offers building tools and proactive monitoring.
#12. DreamHost ($2.59/mo.)
A leading hosting provider serving users worldwide for more than a decade, DreamHost now hosts more than 1.5 million websites. Many web hosting vendors can be found in India.
Companies today. They also provide VPS hosting, WordPress hosting managed on dedicated servers, cloud hosting, etc., to complement they’re established shared hosting services.
The shared hosting plans are divided into two types. Among DreamHost’s shared hosting plans, the most affordable price is $2.59 per month. An additional monthly goal for only $5.95 is available. Choosing a shared project with a more significant amount may be better for your website than a dedicated plan.
With an uptime of 99.94%, DreamHost has achieved a high-performance level. The best part is their uptime guarantee. They’ll give you credit for the service cost if any downtime falls under the threshold. The uptime guarantee does not cover routine maintenance or human error.
DreamHost Features: Taking everything into account, you get an impressive list of features with our starter plan if you host your DreamHost website. Included within your membership for the first year are the free domain name, as well as SSL certificates, free WordPress, website builders, Automated WordPress migrations, etc.
#13. FastComet ($1/mo.)
About FastComet: FastComet is a rare hosting company that came out much later in the industry yet was able to significantly affect the market in a short time. Having established themselves in 2013, they have grown rapidly and now have over 50,000 active clients worldwide. They also can hire at least 20,000 people to engage their staff. We have reviewed the service quality of Fastcomet.
A shared hosting environment is available from FastComet in three different plans. For FastCloud Plus, FastCloud Extra, and FastCloud Plus, the starting price is $1, $4.45, and $5.95 per month.
FastComet seems to have surpassed many of the biggest names in the hosting business and has achieved the highest uptime levels in the entire industry. Our uptime during the last year has been 99.97%.
Even though it is a newly established web host, FastComet challenges based web hosts in India. Despite the high price, you get the product’s best features for that price. With 15 GB of storage, domain transfers, enhanced analytics, a fully optimized server setup, guaranteed resources, 2Core CPU, 2GB of RAM, and free DNS management, the starter plan provides that and much more.
Visit Website: https://www.fastcomet.com/
Types of Web Hosting and Their Stats
entrepreneurs like yourself have many possibilities when it comes to web hosting. That Creatingext generation of web success stories knows about the details that make good web hosting services.
An internet host is a machine that is used to house web content. Building a business online is difficult if you don’t have the right tools and resources. You’re going to start your business online with your website. A site without a solid hosting foundation is less likely to succeed. Web hosting is essential for anyone seeking to make a presence on the Internet.
The size and nature of your website should determine the type of hosting you choose. It is possible to choose from many kinds of website hosting, each with its purpose and budget. Different nations value their currencies differently and use them differently.
Web hosting is broken down into the following categories. We will examine this more closely.
#1 Shared Hosting and its Stats:
GoDaddy, which costs 82% of their hosting cost, DreamHost (14%), and A Small Orange (4% of their hosting price), have ranked over 1 million websites found on shared hosting. According to estimates, shared hosting services in 2018 will reach a market share of over 18.7 billion. Currently, analysts estimate the market will reach $22 billion by 2020.
Hosted multiple websites on the same server is known as shared hosting. A shared server will house your website, along with many others. Additionally, this site provides this service as well.
You can make use of this solution because it is inexpensive because shares its resources with another website. As part of your partnership, you may be able to share resources like bandwidth, email accounts, databases, FTP accounts, and server space.
Shared hosting plans offer the following features. Check this out.
- Bandwidth and Storage – Service providers can differ significantly in terms of storage and bandwidth. Anyone must create video or multimedia sites to remember that these sites need spacious storage and bandwidth.
- A shared hosting plan relies on the backup as well. To choose a shared hosting plan, you need to understand the host’s backup policy.
- Best hosts provide a high uptime, at least 98%, of their services. Because shared hosting systems have higher uptime, most of them are more reliable than others.
- Shared resources make it highly affordable.
- User-friendly cPanel
- Linux and Windows don’t have to be prior knowledge
- Support for PHP and MySQL
- No need to fret over tech issues
- A shared server means a limited level of security.
- Several servers running multiple websites can compromise loading speed
- Hackers still pose some risks
- Overloading of servers can site lead to freezing
#2 Cloud Hosting and its Stats:
A growing trend has also been witnessed in the hosting and cloud computing market in the past years. The forecasted 2018 market size totaled $117.96 billion. In 2020, the market will be around $156.4 billion worldwide. Although Google Cloud Platform has achieved new clients faster than the rest of the platforms (43.92%), BlueHost has achieved new clients at a rate of 20.63%. Amazon Web Services is 18.72%. HostGator has managed to acquire 17.46% so far.
In cloud hosting, servers from different organizations share resources. Multiple servers can increase uptime since there are numerous factors to consider. Furthermore, improving site speed can also be achieved by balancing the load. A virtual server within a cloud computing environment is included in this hosting type. Access to it remotely is easy.
For sites with high traffic, cloud hosting is the way to go. This is a highly technical area and one of considerable importance. If you are busy owing to your successful website and you allot a lot of time to your server, you’d be better off leaving it to cloud hosting.
A cloud is a great option, even if you have just started your website. Cloud hosting allows new sites agility and flexibility that can’t be found on traditional hosting. For instance, start with the bare basics and progress progressively!
- Uptime and Availability – Cloud hosting is distributed across interconnected servers. That’s why an uptime of 99.9% is not uncommon. As a result of the interconnectivity, the network will compensate for it no matter what happens to the server. A good internet connection is necessary to access the tool.
- Deployment – Cloud hosting lets you create and migrate your website seamlessly. Quick deployment results from one-click installation.
- Cloud hosting provides automatic data backups. During uploads of data, backups also occur. As a result, data recovery is quick and straightforward as well. If all lost data is recoverable, it takes one click in most cases.
- Highly scalable and flexible
- Affordability in accessing high-tech products and services.
- Remote access improves collaboration.
- Due to the utilization of multiple servers, better performance, uptime, and availability are achieved.
- A high-speed internet connection is a requirement.
- Shared resources compromise security.
- Unawareness of the technologies, functions, and interface for newbies
#3 Dedicated Hosting and its Stats:
In 2010 the web hosting dedicated market was valued at $3.26 billion. By 2020 the market is expected to be $6.53 billion. As expected, it has reached $5.72 billion in 2018 and is currently increasing as well.
Your server’s resources are fully accessible with dedicated hosting. Dedicated hosting plans are the best choice when it comes to hosting. They have a great security system. Because no resource sharing is involved, this site is as secure as other types of hosting.
Website hosting enables the website to utilize all its resources efficiently, without any sharing. This includes disk space, processor, bandwidth, RAM, and so on. A dedicated hosting service can be offered in two main ways. Managed hosting is one type of hosting.
In managed hosting, the hosting provider helps users install their servers, server updating, server maintenance, virus scans, server monitoring, configuring firewall settings, and other similar tasks. Conversely, unmanaged hosting will be appropriate for tech geeks. You will receive all server operations from the service provider.
- Dedicated hosting is powerful – A dedicated server can handle up to millions of visitors daily. The site’s performance won’t be compromised if there is a lot of traffic.
- Personalization – You can customize the features to meet the users’ preferences quickly and easily. Plus, for companies that want to boost their resources, access is easy and available anytime.
- Enhanced Flexibility – Simply put, you can choose which features you want to install. Furthermore, users can easily tailor their websites to their preferences.
- A dedicated hosting plan offers your money’s total value because you don’t have to pay for resources you aren’t using.
- A higher security level is achieved by not sharing resources
- Integrating apps of third-parties
- Unrestricted and efficient performance
- Firewalls, SSL certificates, virus scanners, and so forth need to be installed and configured
- The hosting plans are pretty expensive compared to other services
- Hardware stability plays a significant role in reliability.
#4 WordPress Hosting and its Stats:
2019 market share indicates that WordPress is the most versatile CMS hosting 78.54% of the market, followed by Wix with 11.3% and Sitefinity with 3.78%. With 3.33% of the global market, Joomla is followed by Squarespace with 3.04%. The US alone hosts 84% of sites worldwide, while the world’s remainder only uses 16%.
WordPress hosting provides optimized hosting for WordPress. Additional features are available depending on the type of hosting you choose in India. However, in general, it has functionalities such as one-click installation. Installing WordPress quickly on your site is very helpful.
In return for the much better support staff when compared to a standard host, it offers you extensive training in WordPress and technical issues. WordPress can indeed run without a host, but the advantages are too many to ignore. Get the best performance from the website with its maximum functionality.
- Enhanced Security – Your website’s security is vital to both your customers and you. Data hackers are in the business of exploiting vulnerable data. Therefore, you must use WordPress Hosting to handle your website security in the best manner possible. Regular scans protect malicious software, spam, and malware. You will likewise benefit from efficient recovery solutions if you become the victim of a cyber attack.
- A Website is Faster – Speed is of utmost importance to a website’s identity. A smooth navigation process through your website is vital for customers. Thus, WordPress hosting improves your website’s speed in an enhanced and accelerated manner. Google also emphasizes the importance of your website is fast on mobile phones.
- Automatic backups
- You have a dedicated technical support team
- Security of a high level
- Improved uptime
- Investment required
- Plug-ins are not offered with much flexibility.
- Technical aspects are less in control.
#5 The Stats behind Reseller Hosting:
Based on the current market scenario, reseller hosting is also expanding very rapidly. According to a market study, the reseller hosting industry has grown by over 16% over the last five years. The graph indicates an industry worth $154 billion in annual revenues.
A Reseller Hosting service is the selling of regular hosting services. The web hosting service provider rents or buys disk space and bandwidth from a company or an individual who sells them to a third party. For web companies and web designers who already have a client base and looking to expand their business into web hosting, reseller web hosting is well suited. People interested in setting up the best web hosting company in India would also find this helpful.
- Technical support – With full technical support, you’ll be relieved of the hassles that come with running your Webhosting business. The web hosting service itself will be responsible for operating the online network, updating it, and managing security. There is only one aspect of the business on which you need to focus.
- Cost-effectiveness – Reseller web hosting plans are on the cheap side. A person looking for a chance like this should therefore consider this. Initiating a business related to web hosting services does not mean spending a lot of money on technology, infrastructure, and equipment.
- Your brand and identity can be built.
- Web services can be customized to suit your needs.
- Invest less and earn more.
- Compared with shared hosting, you have more freedom and flexibility.
- The host will handle all technical work for you. You will only have to focus on customer support.
- Reseller Hosting plans that aren’t correctly researched can harm the business.
- Switching web hosts may be challenging for you.
- Reseller Hosting can be hectic and distracting sometimes. The client needs to be handled well.
#6 VPS servers and their stats:
We have also observed the rapid growth of VPS server hosting in recent years. The annual global market for this product in 2018 was $2.9 billion. In 2016, the VPS server market was worth $8.4 billion; by 2025, that value is expected to reach $8.4 billion.
In total, the Internet hosting industry is expected to exceed $200 billion by the year 2025 at a rate of 13 percent CAGR.
Private Virtual Servers are called VPS. Whether you want a shared hosting account of a VPS, you can rely on VPS. VPS software provides a combination of dedicated hosting and shared web hosting features. The VPS can enable you to use different types of bandwidth and space. Processor speed and memory.
- It is effortless to acquire and manage VPS hosting. It is for people with limited budgets who wish to use a dedicated server for their resources.
- Deployment – There are two kinds of deployments in a VPS. Managing and unmanaging. Since the company manages everything, managed VPS is more expensive. Unmanaged VPSs are things you have to set up on your own.
- Backups – The backup options are straightforward, although it is a free shared web hosting in India. Although you may feel unnerved by not having complete control over the servers, this doesn’t mean your data isn’t adequately backed up.
- A virtual private server will be less expensive in comparison to a regular dedicated server.
- VPS hosting lets you pick and choose the services that you need rather than paying for all of them.
- Essentially all shared hosting merchants need technical support for their issues.
- VPS users cannot fully control the servers they use. This is a definite disadvantage compared with a dedicated hosting environment where users can completely control everything.
- To maintain a VPS, experts are needed. Compared to a dedicated hosting site, this requires a greater degree of technical understanding.
- If you host everything on a dedicated server, you’ll have enough space for all your resources to run smoothly and securely. A VPS provider may sell space to other users, resulting in an issue of allocation.
#7 Collocated Hosting:
Many companies have chosen collocation hosting over the years, according to hosting company reviews. Companies don’t have to rely on rented equipment or services when setting up their servers with their unique design and model. A business can control its server remotely through the use of various augmented features.
- Providers of this service are in large numbers in India. You will find the best service in India at most’s world-class data centers.
- Deployment – Collocation hosting allows the deployment process to be simple, but it does come with a cost.
- Compared to a regular cloud hosting service, the initial implementation is also more costly. Although it may be more convenient to deploy online resources, updating hardware takes time and toil.
- The collocation hosting service utilizes excellent tools and measures to alleviate disasters. Natural disasters, thefts, and sudden server crashes are no problem for the facility. Since the information is protected and easily retrievable, backups and recovery are not a problem.
- You are paying much more money than you need for the amount of bandwidth you can utilize. Hence, it is an economical and good value proposition.
- The hosting services at colocation facilities are highly secure and flexible. Hosting your server is less efficient than using SoftLayer.
- There’s always more you can do with your web host. This feature is handy if you don’t have enough staff in your team; if you’re participating in a significant project or being involved in other activities.
- With collocation hosting, the cost of the initial setup is higher at the beginning. Compared with rented servers, it is an inferior solution.
- There is also the hardware cost to take into consideration. It is up to you to manage equipment and related updates. Maintenance of collocated hosting is limited in terms of time and resources.
To summarize, these are the top 10 Indian web hosting companies from our evaluation. Is there a platform better than the others? There are numerous positives and negatives with each.
Finally, select a web host that will meet your business and website needs. When you need fast website response times in India, you might want to consider hosting providers such as Hostinger, A2 Hosting, and SiteGround.
Secondly, unless a global provider such as Bluehost or Hostinger is chosen, a local web host like HostingRaja or BigRock will be required. Chartered brands may provide you with a better customer reach and better speeds across different geographical regions based on where you get most of your traffic from. If you’re only looking to target local customers for your online business, local brands like GoDaddy India and Big Rock are your best bet.
What is your final opinion after reviewing 10 hosting companies? Which web host are you planning to buy for your online business? Is there a company that you’ve used before? Do let us know!
Any questions? Let us know.
WHAT IS WEB HOSTING INDIA?
A web hosting service makes websites live on the internet by providing all sorts of technology and support. The domain name may not exist even though a web host is registered. A hosting service stores and manages all the elements of a website.
An individual or organization can use a website hosting service to publish a website online. This permits online users to view the contents of the website. Web hosting in India has various types available out there. Some are specifically tailored to meet the needs of specific types of websites.
In addition to that, most of the web hosting companies in India are marketed in the size and shape of their support websites.
WHAT IS SHARED WEB HOSTING?
Shared hosting is a form of web hosting in India in which only one server is used, rather than hosting multiple websites on individual servers. This is mainly a hosting service for low-cost. Sharing hosting resources and benefits is a compulsory requirement of this type of hosting.
A shared hosting plan is great for launching a new website or running a small business with fewer visitors. As a consequence, a high-traffic website may not benefit from using this service.